Enhancing Your Fish Spotting Ability: Choosing the Right Polarised Lens Colour for Angling
Which Polarised Lens Colour is Best for Fishing?
When it comes to angling, being able to spot fish and observe underwater details is crucial. One often overlooked aspect that can significantly impact your fish spotting ability is choosing the right polarised lens colour. Different lens colours offer unique benefits in various angling situations, improving contrast, reducing glare, and providing comfort. In this article, we will explore the significance of selecting the appropriate polarised lens colour and how it can boost your fish spotting ability. We will specifically discuss the advantages of Amber, Brown, Grey, and Green lens colours.
1. Amber Lens Colour: Enhancing Low Light Visibility
Amber lenses excel in low light conditions, such as early mornings or overcast days. Here’s why they are beneficial for fish spotting in such conditions:
– Increased Contrast: Amber lenses enhance contrast, making it easier to spot fish against a dull or dark background.
– Improved Depth Perception: The warm tones of amber lenses help provide better depth perception in low light, allowing you to judge distances accurately.
2. Brown Lens Colour: Defining Object Contrasts in the Water
Brown lenses are ideal for anglers seeking better definition and contrast when observing objects in the water. Consider the advantages of brown lenses:
– Enhanced Contrast: Brown lenses effectively filter out blue light, resulting in increased contrast and improved visibility of underwater objects.
– Reduced Glare: Brown lenses help reduce glare from the water’s surface, allowing you to see beneath the water’s surface more clearly.
3. Grey Lens Colour: Comfort and Reduced Eye Fatigue
Grey lenses are a versatile option that provides comfort and reduced eye fatigue during long angling sessions. Here’s why they are a popular choice:
– Natural Colour Perception: Grey lenses maintain true colour perception, allowing you to see the water and its surroundings in their natural hues.
– Reduced Eye Strain: Grey lenses offer neutral light transmission, reducing eye strain and fatigue during extended periods on the water.
4. Green Lens Colour: True Vision and Natural Contrast
Green lenses are excellent for providing true vision and natural contrast. Consider the advantages of green lenses for fish spotting:
– Natural Colour Perception: Green lenses offer true colour perception, providing a clear and accurate view of the water and its inhabitants.
– Enhanced Contrast: Green lenses enhance contrast, allowing you to differentiate objects and spot fish more easily.
Choosing the right polarised lens colour is critical in boosting your fish spotting ability and overall angling experience. Consider the specific angling situation and lighting conditions you often encounter to select the ideal lens colour. Amber lenses excel in low light, brown lenses enhance contrast and object definition, grey lenses provide comfort and reduced eye fatigue, and green lenses offer true vision and natural contrast. By understanding the advantages of each lens colour, you can make an informed decision and maximise your ability to spot fish, observe underwater details, and ultimately enjoy a more successful and fulfilling angling adventure. Remember, the right lens colour can make a world of difference in unlocking the hidden world beneath the water’s surface. No matter what the situation we provide a pair of polarised fishing sunglasses to suit your needs, check out the range here: https://fortiseyewear.co.uk/product-category/sunglasses/