Please follow the detailed guidelines below. Fortis & Snugpak returns are handled very differently and attention is required to ensure your item gets handled as quickly and effectively as possible.
IMPORTANT: Before returning any products, please email the following information:
1. Proof of Purchase (incl. date)
2. Details of the issue
3. Photographs of problem
Email to: info [at] fortiseyewear.co.uk
Once we have received the information one of our technicians will review the claim and instruct further.
All Fortis Eyewear items come with a 12 month warranty which runs from the date of purchase. If you believe that your Fortis product is a warranty claim, you must first contact us.
For clarification, the following damage would NOT be covered by your warranty:
Sunglasses & Clothing (not including Snugpak)
• General wear and tear over extended use
• Scratches on the lenses caused by misuse
• Damage to lenses through cleaning solutions other than Fortis Eyewear solution
• Over extension of hinges
• UV degradation
• Flaws in the material or fabric caused by excessive wear
• Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
• Over stretched seams coming apart
• Ironing damage
In the instance where NO proof of purchase can be provided, a nominal fee of £10 (Vistas £35) will be charged for replacements.
IMPORTANT: Before returning any products you must follow these steps:
1. Obtain a proof of purchase from the retailer you purchased the item from
2. Provide details and pictures of the issue
3. Download the following form and return to the below email address:
Email to: returns [at] snugpak.com
You will then be provided with a returns code and address to send the goods back to.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SEND ANY RETURNS BACK WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE ABOVE PROCEDURE.
Fortis Eyewear Office
Unit 2 Hilltop Meadows
Meadow Farm, Old London Road
Telephone: +44 (0)203 441 6495
Tel: +44 (0)1535 654479