A Super Lightweight Reversible Jacket Made For Year-Round Comfort In Cold Situations
The Marine Liner is a lightweight, hooded, packable jacket constructed with premium Primaloft® insulation to provide warmth to below freezing and year round protection. The liner can be worn as a stand alone jacket or combined with our layering system. This garment has been specifically tailored to be worn in harmony under the Marine Waterproof Shell for total protection in adverse weather.
The Liner is constructed with a windproof, breathable, ripstop polyester that is treated with durable water repellency. The reversible nature of this piece means that it can be worn in either DPM or Olive. A unique design allows the garment to be packed away into its own pocket for effortless transportation and storage. Primaloft® insulation behaves like down in many ways but handles humidity better and dries faster offering warmth, softness and lightweight comfort, packed with everything you need to battle the elements.
Washing Instructions on Garment.
· Easy to pack and bring along as it can be stowed in its own pocket.
· Reversible jacket with DWR on DPM side
· 80g Primaloft® insulation. 80% post consumer recycled material
· Will keep you warm below 0 degrees Celsius
· Elastic arm cuffs and hem provide a secure fit and seal in warmth
· Lined hand warmer pockets
· YKK Vislon Zip
· 420g (S)
*Only available through our recommended angling retailers.
Visit our STOCKISTS page.